Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

GGPV - The story beind it all

So about three years ago, I asked for a vest as part of my Holiday gift list from my parents as I have done for the past 20 odd years of my life. When I asked for a vest, if you are not up with current fashion trends, vest were on the brink of being very in and I will say they still are an acceptable piece of clothing to wear, and depending on where you live may be an excellent source of warmth or just a trendy piece to wear w/ jeans over a T. Or if your vest is laden with fur, even better. However, when I opened up my gift box on that fine December day, that said Nordy's on it,( it is a fair to say that my mom , like myself, recycles gift boxes,) I reach in and experience the greatness of what you soon will know as the great green puffy vest, maybe just GGPV for short. I can tell you for the sake of Nordy's reputation that they did not supply this vest in their merchandise. As a later found out that it was from a great big wholesale store. And might you think that from the great suspense that I was slightly disappointed that this vest was not the great trend setting style piece that I anticipated, but instead a shapeless, bright green puffy vest. Why not at all! I was merely tickled with excitement and enthusiasm. So as it goes this blog is going to primarily be about the stories and experiences that I have held while wearing this vest! Yes a rather silly idea, and maybe not really worth a blog, but that is just freedom. So I have two years worth of stories to fill you in on. And slowly they will trickle in as I have time. They will also be coupled by less ridiculous thoughts as well! Stay tuned. Oh and yes there will be pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment